Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: 2009 Mini Wall Calendar

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: 2009 Mini Wall Calendar
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: 2009 Mini Wall Calendar
Best Harry Potter By LLC Andrews McMeel Publishing

Reviews of customer
Improve that nothing
The mini mural calendar 2009 of Harry Potter is probably better than anything, but I miss images of the HBP. It is good to have a calendar of Harry Potter in the spot on the wall where I 'm employed to see Harry and friends. 'Waiting of T until can the edition 2010 is published. Avia
Good small calendar of poster
I like films of Harry Potter and I wanted a calendar for a small space. This calendar 2009 than is certainly more proportioned for me. It measures 7 X 14 once entirely opened and if you 'd carry it rather around, it yields to 7 X 7 booklet. I felt leave to the bottom when I realized that the calendar does not have any scene of, next of film Harry Potter and prince of Half-Blood. However, it has the portraits beautiful and different of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley and Draco Malfoy. Moreover, I was happy to see that the editors included the adult characters too. The calendar comprises Dumbledore, Tonks, lupin of Remus, Severus Snape and Bellatrix Lestrange. I must say that I 'm not sour which of these portraits are new. But I noted one which had appeared in Harry Potter and the order of the book of film poster of Phoenix. In a general way, I think that this mini mural calendar will make a nice gift for any ventilator of Harry Potter. It will certainly come in handy when him 'time from S to make tic TAC with far the days left before the new film of HP opens.

No comments: